Pennsylvania Council of the Blind
2021 Virtual Conference and Convention
Thursday, September 16, 2021
Auction Item Showcase Preview. The bidding won’t begin until Sunday, but you don’t have to wait any longer to hear the parade of great items up for bid this year. Start making your wish list and familiarize yourself with the bidding process to give you the best chance of nabbing your favorite item.
5:50 PM Pre-Session Entertainment
- Conference Call to Order and Welcome, Christine Hunsinger, PCB President
- Invocation, Jacqueline Wissinger, PCB Chaplain.
- President’s Address, Christine Hunsinger, PCB President.
- Necrology Remembrance, Jacqueline Wissinger, PCB Chaplain.
- Door Prizes
- Sharing Your Craft-Ability with the World. Panelists, Kaila Allen, Mike Grove, and Annie Pineda, and Facilitator, Mary Ann Grignon. Community, confidence, compensation, and charity can all be achieved when we pursue our crafty, creative aspirations. We will hear from a panel of creative individuals about their crafty journeys to success.
- Low-tech Solutions to Get Grocery Essentials. Lisa Salinger and Jule Ann Lieberman, sponsored by the PCB Technology Access Team. Life changed dramatically for most of us in the past two years. Routine grocery shopping changed with social distance and limited transportation. This session discusses options to get the groceries you need even if you don’t have a computer or smart phone.
- Proposed Bylaw Amendments, First reading. John Luttenberger, PCB Parliamentary Team.
- Door Prizes & Announcements
- Jeopardy for the Common Man (Women and Non -Binary Individuals Welcome), hosted by Tony Swartz and Blair Wissinger, sponsored by the Golden Triangle Council of the Blind, Community Advocate underwriter. Whether you love or hate the television game show, you will surely enjoy this homemade version of the popular game that has you guessing the question to meet the answer.
Find out more at https://acb-events.pinecast.co
This podcast is powered by Pinecast. Try Pinecast for free, forever, no credit card required. If you decide to upgrade, use coupon code r-af0929 for 40% off for 4 months, and support ACB Events.