Join us online and discover the ACB Media Network
Introducing the ACB Media Network, your one-stop site to access the ACB digital media library.
- Find what you are searching for quickly; whether it is the latest podcast in a series or to access any of ACB’s 10 live streams to hear your favorite program or a great selection of music.
- You can also jump to the latest issues, as well as, the archives of both the Braille Forum and ACB Blog.
- Coming soon in July, the Calendar will feature ACB’s 60th Conference & Convention program schedule of sessions and events including individual content tracks.
Make sure to bookmark this page to access all that ACB Media has to offer and check back often for more updates!
- July 23, 2021, 8:30 am: Reading of the Digital Daily Newspaper
- July 23, 2021, 9:00 am: Convention Connect - Heard on ACB Media 1
- July 23, 2021, 9:00 am: Morning Coffee
- July 23, 2021, 10:30 am: Morning General Session - Heard on ACB Media 1
- July 23, 2021, 4:00 pm: Convention Connect - Heard on ACB Media 1
- July 23, 2021, 4:00 pm: LGBQ History - Heard on ACB Media 7
- July 23, 2021, 4:30 pm: Convention Wrap Up with the Board of Publications - Heard on ACB Media 1
- July 23, 2021, 5:30 pm: BPI: Wine From Two Perspectives: Wine-makers and Wine-drinkers - Heard on ACB Media 7
- July 23, 2021, 5:45 pm: An Evening with ACB: Audio Description and Olympics Opening Ceremony Extravaganza - Heard on ACB Media 1 (CEU Eligible)
- July 23, 2021, 7:30 pm: Olympic Opening Ceremony with audio description - Heard on ACB Media 1
- July 23, 2021, 9:00 pm: Nightcap
ACB Media Network News
In an effort to modernize ACB radio’s live streams as a part of the ACB Media Network, The American Council of the Blind will be updating its popular Alexa skills. This new skill will provide greater ease of access with minimal technical hick-ups. Effective June 27th, the current skills used to access ACB Radio over…