Tooic: Getting Started Submitting for
Publishing and Contests
Guest Author: DeAnna Quietwater Noriega
Co-hosts: Cheryl McNeil Fisher and Kathy King
Don’t miss this in-depth interview of how one author develops ideas and began her writing career. In addition, we explore strategies and forums for sharing our writing with the world.
We know you will enjoy this episode as author DeAnna Quietwarer Noriega joins cohosts Cheryl and Kathy to discuss “Getting Started Submitting for Publication & Contests!”
A discussion and Q&A with
author DeAnna Quietwater Noriega
We share plenty of suggestions and answer your questions during our shows ! In this episode, we reveal the inside view on this often confusing and mystifying topic. A sampling of questions include
- How to get started submitting?
- What types of writing can be submitted?
- How do we find the best places to submit our work?
- How to learn of writing contests?
- Your questions, experiences and resources!
Episode 22 Continues this topic with “Successful Submissions”
**Coming in August at www.WritingWorksWonders.com
About DeAnna Noriega
DeAnna Quietwater Noriega is half Apache, and a quarter Chippewa. She is the mother of three. As a result of congenital glaucoma, she became totally blind at the age of eight. DeAnna has been a poet/writer since childhood. Her most recent publication is a book titled “Fifty Years of Walking with Friends.” The book chronicles in poetry and prose the story of her life with nine guide dogs.
DeAnna and her husband met while attending college and he joined her in the Peace Corps. They worked together to establish a school for blind children in Western Samoa.
DeAnna Noriega Contact
- Contests, Grants and Awards-Directory at Poets and Writers Click this link https://www.pw.org/grants
- Guide Post
- Kennedy Center for the Arts
- Website www.WritingWorksWonders.com
- Podcast email [email protected]
- Phone or text: 347-467-0221 (Not a toll-free number)
- Follow us on Social Media:
- — Facebook @WritingWorksWonders
- — Twitter @WritingWksPod
- Don’t miss any special events! Sign-up for Email Alerts
- Support this podcast through our Tip Jar or Patreon
Cheryl McNeil Fisher – Author, Keynote Speaker, Educator and Coach. Seminars and Workshops Adults and Children. https://www.cherylmcneilfisher.com/ Submit your work for publication on our site. Guest blogging, poetry, short stories at: https://www.livinginspiredfullyeveryday.com/
Dr. Kathleen P. King– Author, Author Coach, Speaker & Professor (Ret.). http://www.transformationed.com/ Interested in technology and adult learning? Check out Dr. King’s newest book from Wiley: http://bit.ly/King2017
We are proud to be hosted by ACB Community
Find more resources and episodes for this podcast at https://writingworkswonders.com/
Support Writing Works Wonders: Advancing Beyond Barriers by contributing to their Tip Jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/writing-works-wonders