Part 2 of the Author Collaboration interview with Melissa McClone and Pamela Kelley! Discover the added value of collaborating- don’t miss this episode! Co-hosts Cheryl and Kathy offer insights and field comments on the interview and vital topic.
Key topics include
- Finding partners
- Asking questions
- Making decisions
- Protecting yourself
- Building relationships
- Social media for collaborating
- Project management
Types of Collaborations
- Academic collaborations
- Magazine publication
- Grant projects
- June 4th – Open Mic Poetry Reading. Celebrate poetry and/or share up to three of your poems. Reservations are encouraged, but not required.
- June 18 Patrick Taylor, New York Times best-selling author. Author of Irish Country Doctor series iees
- Podcast e-mail: [email protected]
- Website: https://writingworkswonders.com/
- Follow us on
- — Facebook @WritingWorksWonders. or
- — Twitter @WritingWksPod
Cheryl McNeil Fisher – Author, Keynote Speaker, Educator and Coach. Seminars and Workshops Adults and Children. https://www.cherylmcneilfisher.com/ Submit your work for publication on our site. Guest blogging, poetry, short stories at: https://www.livinginspiredfullyeveryday.com/
Dr. Kathleen P. King– Author, Author Coach, Speaker & Professor (Ret.). http://www.transformationed.com/ Interested in technology and adult learning? Check out Dr. King’s newest book from Wiley: http://bit.ly/King2017
We are proud to be hosted by ACB Community.
Find more resources and episodes for this podcast at https://writingworkswonders.com/