Author Interviews: Melissa McClone and Pamela Kelley
Cohosts: Cheryl McNeil Fisher and Dr. Kathleen P. King
Collaboration Success! A double treat this week as we learn secrets from successful authors and then share tips and tricks of our own! Wall Street Journal and USA Today’s best-selling authors Pamela Kelley and Melissa McClone join Writing Works Wonders to share secrets about working successfully with four other authors to create best-selling series of over fifty books.
PAMELA KELLEY. www.PamelaKelley.com
Pam is a Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author of over thirty books, most recently her popular women’s fiction series, with The Nantucket Inn and The Restaurant. She has two new releases coming soon, Plymouth Undercover is book one of a new women’s fiction mystery series and The Hotel is a new standalone book set on Nantucket.
MELISSA MCLONE. www.MelissaMcClone.com
USA Today bestselling author Melissa McClone writes heartwarming women’s fiction and sweet contemporary romance novels for Cardinal Press, Tule Publishing Group, and Harlequin Books. When she’s not writing relatable characters and sigh-worthy happy endings, she spends her time in the rainy Pacific Northwest reading from her Kindle. She has been published internationally in over twenty-five languages.
Their collaborative series
- Indigo Bay Sweet Romance— Series link- https://sweetreadbooks.com/indigo-bay/
- Quinn Valley Ranch — Series Amazon link
Episode 9, Collaboration Part 2- Tips and tricks for successful collaboration among authors
- Will be released. June 2, 2021
- June 4th – Open Mic Poetry Reading. Come share up to three of your poems. We will also talk about Chap books – What they are, and why they are important.
- June 18 Patrick Taylor, New York Times best-selling author. Author of Irish Country Doctor series
- Podcast e-mail: [email protected]
- Website: https://writingworkswonders.com/
- Follow us on
- — Facebook @WritingWorksWonders. or
- — Twitter @WritingWksPodm
- Writing Works Wonders is proud to be hosted by the ACB Community
Cheryl McNeil Fisher – Author, Keynote Speaker, Educator and Coach. Seminars and Workshops Adults and Children. https://www.cherylmcneilfisher.com/ Submit your work for publication on our site. Guest blogging, poetry, short stories at: https://www.livinginspiredfullyeveryday.com/
Dr. Kathleen P. King– Author, Author Coach, Speaker & Professor (Ret.). http://www.transformationed.com/ Interested in technology and adult learning? Check out Dr. King’s newest book from Wiley: http://bit.ly/King2017
Find more resources and episodes for this podcast at https://writingworkswonders.com/