Episode 8 Wordle with Vispero
Wordle is taking the world by storm, and CCLVI is keeping up with it. Vispero visits CCLVI with news of the accessibility of the game everyone is talking about and playing once a day. Discover how it works with JAWS, Fusion, ZoomText, and other magnification. Enjoy this episode for some fun and learning at the same time.
Thank you to the Vispero Team for providing this terrific step by step tutorial.
Please visit them at https://vispero.com
- New York Times Wordle https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html
- Google chrome extension- Make Wordle Accessible
CCLVI – Council of Citizens with Low Vision International
- CCLVI is an international nonprofit organization and community of individuals who understand low vision needs and experiences. We are here to provide support, resources, education, and advocacy for those who are impactedk by low vision and visual impairment. From publications, to live Zoom calls, online resources, and conferences, discover what we have to offer you.
- Website – https://cclvi.info
- Toll Free Information Line – Tel 1-844-460-0625
- CCLVI Audio Updates – Tel. (773) 572-6315
- Website/technical inquiries – [email protected]
Copyright, Council of Citizens with Low Vision International, 2021. All rights reserved.