Show Notes The Power of Journaling!
Co-hosts: Cheryl McNeil Fisher and Kathy King
The power of journaling for aspiring writers and published authors alike!
- Idea Exploration
- Skills Development
- Creativity Cultivation
- Personal Growth and Healing
- And More
Whether on paper, or computer; call it a journal or writing notes. It’s all part of the buzz. Explore the possibilities with us, and share your ideas as well.
In this episode you discover and compare your experiences…
- What types =of journals have our participants/you used?
- Which is their/your favorite type of journals to keep?
- What devices or tools do they/you use for journaling?
- Have they/you ever kept more than one journal?
- Strategies for all of us to continue journals to advance our writing skills!
Adventurous opportunities for writers of all levels, from aspiring to experienced and published. Activities, Q&A, and, of course, fun. They are packed in every episode! Listen now.
Books on Journaling- Resources for this Episdoe
- Writing Down the Bones, Natalie Goldberg
- Bird by Bird, Ann Lamott
- The Artist’s Eay, Cameron
- Writing Alone, Together, Cutler
- ** Upcoming – Creative Writing Prompt Journal from Writing Works Wonders. Coming soon!
- Writing prompts, contests, Open Mic events, and more from Writing Works Wonders!!
- All details available at our Contact Us Portal
- Website www.WritingWorksWonders.com
- Podcast email [email protected]
- Phone or text us at 347-467-0221(Not a toll-free number)
- Sign up for free writing prompts, Zoom links, contest and special events! Click to sign-up for our Email List
- Support this podcast through our Tip Jar or Patreon.
Please Follow Us- We want to be social 😉
Cheryl McNeil Fisher – Author, Keynote Speaker, Educator and Coach. Seminars and Workshops Adults and Children. https://www.cherylmcneilfisher.com/ Submit your work for publication on our site. Guest blogging, poetry, short stories at: https://www.livinginspiredfullyeveryday.com/
Dr. Kathleen P. King– Author, Author Coach, Speaker & Professor (Ret.). http://www.transformationed.com/ Interested in technology and adult learning? Check out Dr. King’s newest book from Wiley: http://bit.ly/King2017
Streaming and Rebroadcasts
We are proud to be hosted by ACB Community, streamed live on ACB MEDIA Channel 5, and rebroadcasted on 986TheMix.com Internet radio station and ACB Media.
Find more resources and episodes for this podcast at https://writingworkswonders.com/
Support Writing Works Wonders: Advancing Beyond Barriers by contributing to their Tip Jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/writing-works-wonders
Check out our podcast host, Pinecast. Start your own podcast for free with no credit card required. If you decide to upgrade, use coupon code writing for 40% off for 4 months, and support Writing Works Wonders: Advancing Beyond Barriers.