Episode 5 Notes
Holidays & Relationships- CCLVI Zoom Call Recording 12/17/21
- Enjoy the informative and helpful community discussion we had on oir 12/17/21 Friday Coffee Hour Zoom call!
- This session was facilitated by Kathy Farina and hosted by Zelda Gedhard.
- Listen now, if you missed this Zoom call, or re-listen to review all the helpful strategies we shared 🙂
- BONUS: Here is the healthcare document mentioned in this episode – Caring for a Clinic Patient with Vision Loss – A document created and shared by the North Dakota Association of the Blind
CCLVI – Council of Citizens with Low Vision International
- CCLVI is an international nonprofit organization and community of individuals who understand low vision needs and experiences. We are here to provide support, resources, education, and advocacy for those who are impactedk by low vision and visual impairment. From publications, to live Zoom calls, online resources, and conferences, discover what we have to offer you.
- Website – https://cclvi.info
- Toll Free Information Line – Tel 1-844-460-0625
- Website/technical inquiries – [email protected]
Copyright, Council of Citizens with Low Vision International, 2021. All rights reserved.