Show Notes- Audio Prompting – Ann Chiappetta
Co-hosts: Cheryl McNeil Fisher and Kathy King
Public speaking workshop!! Do you speak from notes, but have difficulty seeing them? Join this workshop for reading aloud with audio support. Our guest, Annie Chiappetta, demonstrates and coaches us in “Audio Prompting” technique. She describes in detail how she uses audio prompting — how she prepares her material, and the steps she goes through as she reads it to an audience. You will then hear others explain their process, read aloud their material and receive feedback on how to improve. Questions and discussion abound as the participants explore the many applications of this technique in different venues. Truly a rich learning experience and resource for people of all visual acuity‘s, sighted and visually impaired alike.
Please visit our dedicated Audio Promptimg webpage for the prior episode and to download the practice materials https://bit.ly/AudioPrompting
About Ann Chiappetta
“Making meaningful connections with others through writing”. Since 1998, Ann’s poems, creative nonfiction, essays and fiction have appeared in print journals, online magazines, blogs and small press reviews. Because listening to a story or poem is reading with one’s ears, Ann strives to produce all her writing in audio for people with print disabilities, including performance poetry podcast interviews and informational presentations. Ann lives in New York’s historic and beautiful lower Hudson valley and continues to develop a mutually beneficial relationship with her assistive technology.
- For links to Ann’s books, performances, and past interviews, go to: www.annchiappetta.com
- Read Ann’s blog: www.thought-wheel.com
- Join Ann’s monthly author’s email list. Send a blank email to: [email protected]
- Email: [email protected]
Resources for this Episode
- First Audio Prompting Episode, Episode 23 https://writingworkswonders.com/wp-admin/about.php
- WWW Audio Prompting page https://bit.ly/AudioPrompting
- WWW practice materials for this episode avilable here, https://bit.ly/AudioPrompting
- Writing prompts, contests, Open Mic events, and more from Writing Works Wonders! Oh My!
- All details available at our Contact Us Portal
- Website www.WritingWorksWonders.com
- Podcast email [email protected]
- Phone or text 347-467-0221 (Not a toll-free number)
- Writing prompts, Zoom links, contest and special events! Sign-up for our Email List
- Support this podcast through our Tip Jar or Patreon.
Please Follow Us- We want to be social 😉
Cheryl McNeil Fisher – Author, Keynote Speaker, Educator and Coach. Seminars and Workshops Adults and Children. https://www.cherylmcneilfisher.com/ Submit your work for publication on our site. Guest blogging, poetry, short stories at: https://www.livinginspiredfullyeveryday.com/
Dr. Kathleen P. King– Author, Author Coach, Speaker & Professor (Ret.). http://www.transformationed.com/ Interested in technology and adult learning? Check out Dr. King’s newest book from Wiley: http://bit.ly/King2017
We are proud to be hosted by ACB Community, streamed live on ACB MEDIA Channel 5, and rebroadcasted on 986TheMix.com Internet radio station!
Find more resources and episodes for this podcast at https://writingworkswonders.com/
Support Writing Works Wonders: Advancing Beyond Barriers by contributing to their Tip Jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/writing-works-wonders
Find out more at https://writing-works-wonders.pinecast.co