S1E60 – 20211019 – Tuesday Topics -White Cane Day and Disability Employment Awareness 190007.

Are we being protected by white cane laws? How should we handle white cane safety? October is also Disability Employment Awareness Month. The employment rate for people who are blind remains at 30 percent, leaving 70 percent of people who are blind not employed. Why is that? Can anything be done to fix it?

Find out more at https://acb-tuesday-topics.pinecast.co

%d bloggers like this: