Show Notes for Author Robert Kingett Interview
Co-hosts: Cheryl McNeill Fisher and Kathy King
Be prepared for revelations in this episode! Robert Kingett, accessibility advocate, author and editor, joins Cheryl and Kathy for an exciting discussion brimming with encouragement and hope for authors, coping with marginalized identities. Robert offers new insights on a host of tooics, and resources from advice on submissions, to how to cope with rejection letters, discover paying markets, transform punlishing, LGBT rights, and conquer audio description. Discoveries, laughter, and free resources, who could ask for more?
About Robert Kingett
Robert Kingett is a totally blind author and accessibility advocate. He writes fiction and nonfiction, but often wears other hats. He is a sensitivity reader and occasionally blogs. He also writes and edits audio description. Robert publishes many short stories alongside editing anthologies he always makes time to read a book or check out a podcast.
He describes himself as a very weird person. Robert loves stealing unicorn shaped cookies from rainbow tinged cookie jars and tap dancing kittens. Robert enjoys networking with other minority authors, especially authors with disabilities and writers who identify as a member of the LGBT+ community.
Articles and Audios by Robert Kingett
- A Deserving Conference
- Submission Accessibility Guide
- “Off the Grid”– Free book
- Paying Market List by Robert
- “Artificial Divide”– newest book
Robert Kingett Contact Details
- His website – https://blindjournalist.wordpress.com
- Contact form
- Subscribe to Robert’s blog
- Newest book- anthology- “Artificial Divide”
- Writing prompts, contests, Open Mic events, and more from Writing Works Wonders! Oh My!
- All details available at our Contact Us Portal
- Website www.WritingWorksWonders.com
- Podcast email [email protected]
- Phone or text 347-467-0221 (Not a toll-free number)
- Writing prompts, Zoom links, contest and special events! Sign-up for our Email List
- Support this podcast through our Tip Jar or Patreon.
Please Follow Us- We want to be social 😉
Cheryl McNeil Fisher – Author, Keynote Speaker, Educator and Coach. Seminars and Workshops Adults and Children. https://www.cherylmcneilfisher.com/ Submit your work for publication on our site. Guest blogging, poetry, short stories at: https://www.livinginspiredfullyeveryday.com/
Dr. Kathleen P. King– Author, Author Coach, Speaker & Professor (Ret.). http://www.transformationed.com/ Interested in technology and adult learning? Check out Dr. King’s newest book from Wiley: http://bit.ly/King2017
We are proud to be hosted by ACB Community and streamed live on ACB MEDIA Community Channel
Find more resources and episodes for this podcast at https://writingworkswonders.com/
Support Writing Works Wonders: Advancing Beyond Barriers by contributing to their Tip Jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/writing-works-wonders
Find out more at https://writing-works-wonders.pinecast.co