Show Notes for Writing Warm-Up Exercises
Topic: Warm Up Exercises- Writing Workout! Prompts, Contests and Fun
Co-hosts: Cheryl McNeil Fisher and Kathy King
Join in for a writing workout! We have a lot to prepare for- contests, open mic, writing prompts and projects galore! Put on your writing workout outfit, it’s time to exercise those writing muscles with Cheryl, Kathy and the virtual group! When we set the timer, just pause the audio, write, and them resume. You may even submit your work to us! Listen in to find out how.
In this episode, Kathy and Cheryl facilitate writing exercises to practice and discus writing prompts. What’s hard? What is challenging? What do you enjoy? Abd what strategies do you use in responding to writing prompts? Check out what you can learn from the fun, activities, readings, and discussion which develop!
Several participants read their submissions to the weekly writing prompts. Are you receiving them? If not visit the websitem go to Contact Us and join the email list today. Yes, it is free.
Valuable Episode Resources
- The Writer Magazine – NLS, BARD, Talking Books
- Writing Works Wonders offers
- Writing prompts, contests, Open Mic events, & more
- Workshop episodes on developing characters in writing projects.
- Our Author Resource page is full of helpful content for writers!
- Writers’ Digest
- Website www.WritingWorksWonders.com
- Podcast email [email protected]
- Phone or text 347-467-0221 (Not a toll-free number)
- Writing prompts, Zoom links, contest and special events! Sign-up for our Email List
- Support this podcast through our Tip Jar or Patreon.
Please Follow Us- We want to be social 😉
Cheryl McNeil Fisher – Author, Keynote Speaker, Educator and Coach. Seminars and Workshops Adults and Children. https://www.cherylmcneilfisher.com/ Submit your work for publication on our site. Guest blogging, poetry, short stories at: https://www.livinginspiredfullyeveryday.com/
Dr. Kathleen P. King– Author, Author Coach, Speaker & Professor (Ret.). http://www.transformationed.com/ Interested in technology and adult learning? Check out Dr. King’s newest book from Wiley: http://bit.ly/King2017
We are proud to be hosted by ACB Community and streamed live on ACB MEDIA Community Channel
Find more resources and episodes for this podcast at https://writingworkswonders.com/
Support Writing Works Wonders: Advancing Beyond Barriers by contributing to their Tip Jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/writing-works-wonders
Find out more at https://writing-works-wonders.pinecast.co