Show Notes for Stand-Out Book Marketing
Featured – Cheryl McNeil Fisher is center stage
Co-hosts: Cheryl McNeil Fisher and Kathy King
Stand-Out Book Marketing that Works!
Powerful strategies to get noticed and increase revenue. In thus fun and informative episode, we mine Cheryl’s success in book marketing. She provides the inside story on ancillaries and accessories she developed for her books, series, and readers. Cheryl says, “I triple my profits at a minimum on the extras that complement my books.” Do you need motivation to begin or continue marketing your books? Or maybe you need new ideas? This Writing Works Wonders episode will help while inspiring you!
BONUS: Cheryl and Kathy field a wide range of questions from authors about marketing.
Discover answers to these questions about your books
- What is the mindset that works?
- What are the keys to author marketing ?
- How to initiate conversations?
- How cn you be a walking advertisement?
- What do you need to keep in your book sales roller bag?
- What book bling does Cheryl use?
- Why are you a powerful marketer?
Out of the box thinking works!
More about Cheryl McNeil Fisher
Author, Keynote Speaker, Educator and Coach.
Seminars and Workshops for Adults and Children.
Cheryl‘s creative children’s books nurture imagination, goodness, kindness, and thankfulness, while introducing the lifestyles of differently abled people. Her publications range from fiction to nonfiction. Audiences benefit from Cheryl’s counseling background through her positive, supportive perspective.
Not only an author, for over 25 years Cheryl has been a national motivational speaker and workshop leader. She inspires audiences and readers to discover the strength to face setbacks, and reach their dreams.
Both in her career and volunteer work, Cheryl advocates for children and adults with a full spectrum of differently special traits.
Learn more about Cheryl’s books, seminars, and speaking
Marketing Resources Mentioned:
- Ancillaries and marketing materials for your books- t-shirts, ball caps, bookmarks, brcelets, necklaces, posters, banners, yard signs, Meet the Author!
- Book tables for ‘Back of the Room” book sales and book shows!
- Grants to fund your work
- SBA- Small Business Association
- Website www.WritingWorksWonders.com
- Podcast email [email protected]
- Phone or text: 347-467-0221 (Not a toll-free number)
- Follow us on Social Media:
- — Facebook @WritingWorksWonders
- — Twitter @WritingWksPod
- Don’t miss any special events! Sign-up for Email Alerts
- Support this podcast through our Tip Jar or Patreon.
Cheryl McNeil Fisher – Author, Keynote Speaker, Educator and Coach. Seminars and Workshops Adults and Children. https://www.cherylmcneilfisher.com/ Submit your work for publication on our site. Guest blogging, poetry, short stories at: https://www.livinginspiredfullyeveryday.com/
Dr. Kathleen P. King– Author, Author Coach, Speaker & Professor (Ret.). http://www.transformationed.com/ Interested in technology and adult learning? Check out Dr. King’s newest book from Wiley: http://bit.ly/King2017
We are proud to be hosted by ACB Community
Find more resources and episodes for this podcast at https://writingworkswonders.com/
Support Writing Works Wonders: Advancing Beyond Barriers by contributing to their Tip Jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/writing-works-wonders
Find out more at https://writing-works-wonders.pinecast.co